* Shipping & Returns
* Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
* Problems Completing Payment
* Contact Us
Please allow 2 to 3 business days to process your order.
* Free shipping: We ship FREE to anywhere in the world and will provide a Tracking number if requested.
* We also ship to Military APO/FPO addresses.
* Estimated delivery time is 14-21 days.
* We are not responsible for any custom tax or fees.
* Items returned 'unclaimed' by your post office, you will be required to pay for shipping the second time.
Important: Orders are normally processed within 48 hours after we confirm the payment. Due to the volume of orders to process, we may not immmediately be able to update the order status at our site, which means your order status might remain "Awaiting Shipment" even the goods are dispatched. If there are any problems regarding your payment or orders, we will contact you in time. If you don't get any emails or order update notification from us after your payment, it means you order is going smoothly.
You may return the item(s) to us for a full refund.
* Product claims for relacements or refunds will need to be advised by email within the period of 10 days after your product has been delivered.
* All claims outside this time period will not be recognised as eligible.
* The DVDs must not be played and still sealed in the original packaging (to avoid people making illegal copies).
* In the rare event of damaged or faulty discs, replacement discs will be offered.
* If the item(s) is lost by the courier, then we will issue you a FULL REFUND INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS.
* All returns must be returned before any refund or exchange is offered.
* All returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box.
* There is no restocking fee for defective product returned in exchange for the exact same product, or for product originally purchased as Open Box.
* There is no restocking fee for DVD/CD set returned to us un-opened.
* You will be responsible for all shipping and insurance charges for returns, unless otherwise indicated. If you choose not to insure your package and we do not receive the return of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage.
* 25% restocking fee will be charged to any opened DVD/CD returns or unopened returns AFTER 30 days. NO EXCEPTION to this policy.
* Orders can not be canceled once shipped. Please contact us if you no longer want the order after your order is processed and shipped. You will need to return the order to us after its delivery. Under no circumstances should you refuse the delivery and demand a full refund. Shipping cost will be deducted from refund if the delivery was refused. You will also be responsible for the return shipping cost if you refuse the delivery.
F.A.Q’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I pay?
We prefer Paypal. It's 100% safe and free for buyer.
Why are these DVDs so inexpensive?
We deal directly with the manufacturers. Our DVDs are officially authorized international releases. They are region free or region 1 which is original English audio and NTSC/PAL format compatible, which means they will play on all region coded DVD players.
These DVD's play in English and are guaranteed to play in all USA, Canadian, European and Australian DVD Players. They will also play in any other Region 1 NTSC DVD Player.
These DVD's are brand new, licensed, legal, factory made high quality DVD's.
Can you describe what Region Codes are?
All DVD movies (except Blu-Ray...see below) are coded according to their World region.
0 - "playable in all regions"
1 - Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories
2 - UK - Western Europe, Middle East, Egypt, Greenland, Japan
3 - Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Taiwan
4 - Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Mexico, Central America, South America, and the Caribbean
5 - Former Soviet Union, Indian subcontinent, Africa, North Korea,and Mongolia
6 - China
7 - Reserved for future use
Nearly all DVD players less than 2 years old will be region free. This means that they will be able to play any region DVD, just as a Sony Playstation, Computer, X Box etc will play any region.
* A/1: North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
* B/2: Europe, Greenland, French territories, Middle East, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
* C/3: India, Nepal, Mainland China, Russia, Central and South Asia.
Are their any extra / hidden charges?
NO. There are no extra or hidden charges at all. The price that you pay will include Posting and Full Insurance. Note: We are not responsible for any custom tax or fees once your item(s) reaches your country.
Problems In Completing Payments
I placed an order with you, the money was taken away from my Paypal account. However, when I logged in your site to check, I cannot see my orders. Even the items that I chose are still in my shopping Cart. What had happened?
This situation is mainly caused by two reasons: a) You forgot to click “Return to Merchant” after your payment thru Paypal and our server lost your purchase record
b) There happened to be an internet connection problem after you paid thru Paypal, which prevents Paypal delivering your order information to our site
When this happens, please go to your Paypal account to check your payment history, if your payment went thru successfully, then your orders will be processed regularly and we will use your Paypal address as your delivery address. But if you have a different shipping address other than your Paypal address, please contact us ASAP.
Why was my payment declined?
Please make sure:
1. All fields in the order form are filled.
2. The card number, expiration date, and security code (3 numbers on the back of the card) are correct.
3. Your phone number includes your area/city code and number with no spaces or dashes. (Your country
code will be assigned automatically).
4. Your e-mail address is complete and correct.
5. You provided your BILLING address (where bank sends statements to)
6. If your card is enrolled in Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode please make sure you provide
associated PIN code. Otherwise your transaction will be declined.
Your card account has enough balance for this purchase.
7. Also, do not use proxy servers and leave cookies enabled. A decline may also mean your card has
already been processed and you attempt to provide duplicate transaction.
How do I Track my parcel?
All orders will be shipped out within 48 hours after we confirm your payment. You can begin tracking your order within 3 business days after we send your tracking number. You could check the shipping status online at:
Royal Mail U.K
Are you easy to reach if there is a question or problem?
You can contact us at email@example.com
WE DO NOT SELL PIRATED OR BOOTLEG VERSIONS.
Thank you for accessing the website ("Site") of BoxSetStars, Limited. ("BoxSetStars," that's us). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. To learn more, please read our Privacy Notice.
Your privacy, and the security of your information, is very important to us. We will never share your email, phone number or address information with any unrelated 3rd party except as necessary to fulfill transactions that you initiate. Your credit card information is kept on our payment processor's server and is never shared with us.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose your personal information. This Privacy Notice also explains the steps we have taken to secure your personal information. Finally, this Privacy Notice explains your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Notice.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Information Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
* Help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
* Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
* Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
* Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
(a) Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide us with certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
(b) Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to register for free promotional notices; to request us to notify you when we receive a new brand, or new product style; to sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our Site.
(c) Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
(ii) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
(d) Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
(e) Age. We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
(f) Product Reviews. You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
(a) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
(b) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site, and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to request us to notify you when we receive a new brand, new product style, or product; to sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we will use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see opt out section below for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
(c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection — we primarily sell merchandise, not information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
(i) As do most catalog and Internet sales, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as USPS, DHL, and UPS) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
(ii) Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in the Data Security section.)
(iv) We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it is possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
(v) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information section, or by telephoning, or emailing your request to BoxSetStars’s Customer Support department at service@FastlaneDVD.com Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If we change or update this Privacy Notice, we will post changes and updates on this Site so that you will always be aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice from time to time so you will know if the Privacy Notice has been changed or updated. If you have any questions about the Privacy Notice, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org